D & D One-Shots: Doom Tomb • 2-4 Players • 2 hours
Jump into the action! Hack-n-Slash Adventure! The long-forgotten cave of Aureus the Golden still holds his dragon’s hoard. Though the dragon is no longer guarding it, none have been able to wrest its treasure from his tomb. Will you be the first?
Time & Location
Mar 04, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Curioporium, 1429 Park St, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
- One-Shot Details: A good balance of gameplay for all types of players, especially suited for new players.
- Characters: Pre-generated so you can jump into action! Just customize and go!
- Arwen Arbrook, the Warrior
- Hanna Erassan, the Warlock Shadow Apprentice
- Clip-Clop the Gifted, the Wild Magic Sorcerer
- Brittlebones, the Skeleton Thief
- Dungeon Master: Autumn Fabian, GM
- Number of Players: 2-4 players
- We provide everything you need
- BYOB (must be 21 or older)
This is a social table. If you do not purchase all available seats other guests may book and be at your party.
Arrive before your reservation & shop our curiosities, oddities & more in Havisham's Vault. Admission is FREE!
Per Person Ticket
+$0.95 Sales Tax
+$0.95 Sales Tax0