D & D One-Shots: A Peculiar Delivery • 3-4 Players • 4 hours
Your group is a Motley crew of varied experts tasked with delivering an important missive from your client, a famous Noble with a fortune shrouded in mystery. Just who is the noble? Why hire us? What of the letter’s contents? Who would know of it, and why? Not all is what it seems.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Curioporium, 1429 Park St, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
- One-Shot Details: A true one-shot experience with a good balance of gameplay, storytelling & intrigue.
- Characters: Pre-generated available but players encouraged to bring their own (Level 5)
- If you will be bringing your own characters please email a copy of it to the DM so that they can review and try to intergrate them into the story more
- There are no outlets available for guest use so please bring paper sheets
- Dungeon Master: Sean Florence, GM Click here for bio
- Number of Players: 3-4 players
- We provide everything you need
- BYOB (must be 21 or older)
This is a social table. If you do not purchase all available seats other guests may book and be with your party.
Arrive before your reservation & shop our curiosities, oddities & more in Havisham's Vault. Admission is FREE!
Per Person Ticket$25.00Tax: +$1.59 Sales Tax